Thursday, March 31, 2005

BSG Fan Art & Updates

I figured I'd give an update on What's New & Exciting In Grant's World, for those of you who exclusively read my blog ;)

1) My ComicFoundry.com interview is online, and features not only a great Q&A, but also a Step-by-Step feature showing how I created this "Battlestar Galactica" fan art:



2) I've been featured over at StarWars.com!! It's just a few quotes and a sneak peek at my cards, but it's damn exciting! Check it out over here: starwars.com/collecting/news/topps/news20050328.html

3) I've been really happy with the response to my personal sketch cards! (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to my site, click on "sketch cards," and then click on "personal sketch cards.") So far the most popular request has been Grievous, but there's been a nice variety so far, too, so that's cool :) Thanks to everyone who's ordered one!

And finally, this Saturday is the big day for Revenge of the Sith merchandise. The Topps cards will be hittin' shelves, so keep your eyes open! I'm gonna be buying some myself, in the hopes of landing a sketch card :)

If I get one of my own, I'm gonna be pissed. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home