Friday, April 29, 2005

New Sketch Card Design

Finally, after much moaning, groaning, and kicking myself in the butt, I have the new design for my personal sketch cards!



I wanted to go with the Drekodinn design (those of you who don't know what "Drekodinn" is, you'll find out soon -- It's a fantasy series I've been working on/am working on -- More details to come!) But don't worry, O Star Wars Lovers -- You'll still be able to get 'em with Grievous and Aayla and Anakin and all your other favorite characters.

These glossy saucy cards are being printed right now, so hopefully I'll have them in a week or two. As soon as they're available, I'll let ya know :)

Have a good weekend!

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Halloweenville said...

where do you get these printed? i eman if i wanted to make my own...thanks!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Actually just Kinko's or any print shop... I set them up on a regular sheet of paper and had them print it full color on a thick card stock, then cut 'em down myself.. it's kind of a pain, but it works. :) I tried using gotprint.com to print some double-sided ones back in the day, but those were too glossy... they didn't work well with most drawing tools. I think you can also order generic sketch cards at bluelinepro.com -- hope that helps! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home