Sunday, May 01, 2005

Last of the "G" Cards!

I'm posting these sketch cards for two reasons --



1) They are likely the last sketches I'll ever be drawing on my original card design -- From now on, I'll be using my new cards (which should be showing up and available to order very soon, as I've mentioned) - whoooooo. Probably not a big deal to you guys whatsoever, but for me, after having drawn what feels like five billion of these things, it feels like the end of an era. heh

2) I think they turned out pretty well, and since I knew they were probably the last, I gave 'em some color and made 'em all neato.

Tom & Viktoria, I don't know if you guys read my blog, but if you do, these are your cards, and you'll be seeing 'em in the mailbox in a matter of days :)

1 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Darth Willem said...

Those look great, but your other cards all looked pretty neato too, you know. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home