Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Wizard World sketches

I'm back from Chicago. It was really fun, and I loved meeting all the other artists that were there. Here are a few of the sketches I did at the con, snapped for your GrantGoBoom viewing pleasure:

Obi-Wan sketch
Fett sketch
Another Obi-Wan sketch
Batgirl sketch
General Grievous sketch
Some sketchbook doodles
Drawing an Anakin sketch

And here are some vanity photos:

Jango demands a sketch
Me at my table
Hey, I bumped into Kevin Smith
And, of course,
I had to get a pic of my girlfriend Jess Hickman in here

It was a great weekend :) Definitely went by really fast.

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Poor_Statue said...

hey, we got a sketchcard from you! Glad it was a good time for you. I really liked your stuff.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Cool, and thanks! Which card did you buy from me at the show?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home