Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tutorial & Comic Update

First of all, I wanted to point out that I wrote a quick Photoshop coloring tutorial. I know I'm not a color pro or anything, but some of you might be interested in seeing the steps I take. If you're interested, you can check it out over here:
http://grantgould.com/tutorial1.html

Now, on to the comic update...



The first issue of "Drekodinn" is underway, and our goal is to have it done by the end of November. Originally I was going to do the whole thing myself, but as most of you know, I have a fulltime day job, as well as commissions and all sorts of other craziness to deal with, so "Drekodinn" will now also feature the amazing talents of Matt Goodmanson and Genevieve Routhier. We'll each be drawing a third of the book, and it will be divided into chapters, so that the changes in art style shouldn't disturb the flow of the story :)

The book will also feature some other goodies, including "Drekodinn" art by comic pros Dan Brereton and Jacen Burrows, and more names will follow. The book is going to take a lot of people by surprise, and I'm really excited about it.

So that's the latest news -- I'll be back with updates when I can.

And, hey, if you're gonna be in Minnesota this weekend, come see me at FallCon! :)

3 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Willem said...

WOW, thanks for the tutorial man. Really helpfull! :D

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger mugmoni said...

Excellent tutorial! I am going to try this. Thanks for posting it Grant. ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home