Monday, January 09, 2006

TV worth watching

I know this is an art blog and I shouldn't be posting non-art stuff here, but too bad. I need to let every human know how awesome these shows are (plus i don't have any new art because i was captain creative block all weekend, so there ya go). Lost on wednesdays, Battlestar Galactica on fridays.



If you're not hooked on these shows, trust me, you wanna be. Go buy the Season 1 DVDs and catch up. I can't say enough about 'em. I know there are a lot of other great shows out there, too, but really I only find time for a couple hours of TV a week, and Lost and Battlestar are the ones that pull my nerdstrings the hardest.

As for drawing schtuff.. Well, like I said, I had a brain fart this weekend, but I feel energized again, so I should have new art to show soon. Another busy week for me!

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

All I gotta say is that Hurley is the coolest ever.

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous RabiesVictim said...

These are my two favorite shows on TV, too! Good taste, Grant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home