Thursday, March 09, 2006

Card Fever!! Aragorn & others

Hi, folks -- I have a new Lord of the Rings: Evolution card up on ebay, and I hope you'll go check it out. :) Here's a link to the auction!



Also, this weekend I'll be at the Midwest Nonsport Trading Card Show, so here's a peek at some of the pre-drawn sketch cards I'll be bringing to sell:



And that's about it for now --
I'll be away from the internet for most of the weekend, but I'll be back next week with some regular ol' sketches and a report on the card show. :) Later!

7 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Cool stuff. It all looks really good. Your actually gonna be near by so me and a bunch of my friends are gonna come bug you at the convention. See ya.

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G Dog..
Save me one of those Maul sketch cards..
Have a great show..
Thanks for the sketch book..
and Padi never looked better..
THX,CE

 
At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so inspired by your work, I always have trouble drawing humans but after practicing drawing some of your stuff I am better at it.
Courtney

Random note:Did you ever notice you have the same initials as General Grievous?

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Laura McD said...

i got your sketchbook in the mail today!!! thanks a bunch, it's awesome!

hopefully i'll be a better fan and get me some of those sketch cards soon...

don't stop rockin'!

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous barry johnson said...

Your sketchbook is great, thanks! :)
Lots of good stuff.
I'm going to try to collect some of your cards as well.

Take care

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger She-Thing said...

Wow! Look at those colours! Really cool

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

thanks, everyone!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home