Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Chainmail Leia

I received this email and photo yesterday -- It was just too cool & unique not to share:

I thought you might find this interesting. I really liked your drawing of Princess Leia. My boyfriend's been teaching me how to make chainmail. So I made your picture of Princess Leia out of chainmail. This project took me about a month, and there are approximately 6500 rings in it. Hope you like it :)
Fiona




Needless to say, I'm amazed and flattered, Fiona! Thanks for sending me the photo too. I can honestly say I never thought anyone would make chainmail art out of one of my drawings. LOL :)

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Fiona said...

It was a fun project :D. You have some other pictures I wouldn't mind trying in the future too!

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! That is awesome..
I thought it was gonna be some hot chick in a chainmail bikini!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home