Wednesday, April 19, 2006

AM: Boromir & Gimli

I'll be posting a lot of aftermarkets (AM) like these over the next couple months. For those of you who don't know, "aftermarket" refers to official Topps cards that I've touched up after the set came out -- ie. people pay me to add ink and color to my original sketches. You can tell which ones are aftermarkets because I color to the edge of the card -- All of the pack-pulled ones (except for this one, which was the very first LOTR card I drew) stayed within that squiggly frame.

3 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Ha, those are really cool. That Gimli one looks really awesome to me. Great job.

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Anais said...

waah ! I love Boromir ! 8-)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Thanks, guys! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home