Monday, April 24, 2006

MicroCon - April 30, '06

Just a reminder to any of you in the Minnesota area that I'll be at MicroCon this weekend -- It's Sunday, April 30th -- click the graphic below for more info.

It's a small one-day show, but it's usually a lot of fun. Cool creators, stuff to buy, etc. I won't be drawing sketch cards -- like I said earlier, it's a short day and I want to relax a little and mingle. But I'll have a bunch of art prints, and you can probably twist my arm into drawing you a quick doodle or somethin'. I'm easy like that.

4 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger She-Thing said...

Hey grant: could you do me a favor? Could you do a drawing of Beast from X3? Only of course if you like the character, you want to, and have the time. ;)

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Laura McD said...

damn...i'd love to go...

But i live in New Jersey...i hope you understand. Hopefully you will be coming closer to where I live sometime, possibly Philadelphia or something. Let me know if and when you may be somewhat close to NJ or PA, I would definately come then. But for now, good luck and have fun in Minnesota.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

No problem - I understand -- I do hope to get out that way sometime in the near future, if not this year then next year. I'll let ya know :)

And She-Thing, I don't think I have any plans to draw Beast right now, especially with so many paying gigs I got on the plate. But with the new movie coming out soon, I wouldn't be surprised -- I may end up doing an X-men pic at some point. Guess we'll see :D

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Hey sounds like that'll be cool. A relaxed-con. Relax-o-con '06. Hope you have a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home