Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sawyer & an announcement

First of all, here are a couple Sawyer cards I drew -- Figured I'd post them since everyone's into "Lost," including myself :)



I felt a little gay drawing the topless one... heh

Second, I wanted to let everyone know that my Personal Sketch Cards are no longer available. It's only a temporary thing -- I fully plan on taking orders again in a few months. But right now I've got too much on my plate. I've got enough card orders and commissions to keep me busy for a good long while and I don't want my "to do" list to grow larger than it already is.

Also, those of you who are going to be at the Minnesota Micro-Con, I won't be doing any sketch cards there either, because now that I do the full-color thing, the cards take like an hour each and the show is really short and I want to mingle with fellow creators.. BUT I'll have lots of prints and sketchbooks and stuff like that, and I'll be doing quick sketches, too. So.. yeah. It'll be fun.

Okay, talk to you blog-readers later :)

7 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it can be a little weird drawing some one of the same sex. Although I do like that picture...Mmm shirtless Sawyer!
I notice that you have made his hair is darker, is there a reason behind that?
Courtney

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Thanks :) The hair color looks a little off I think mostly because I used my home scanner and it's a piece of crap. The hair color is a little more light brown/blonde-ish when you see the card in person.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Chris Arrant said...

You colored those by hand? Awesome!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Those are drawn really well, awesome job.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Thanks, guys :) And, yeah, I color all my sketch cards by hand -- I use prismacolor markers

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I stare at mine often...Thanks Grant.....*HUGS*

Jewel

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get over your homophobic self

 

Post a Comment

<< Home