Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Lost EW Covers

No new art for you today, BlogLand.. Pretty much everything I'm working on right now has to stay hush-hush until my employers let me show it, so.. bear with me. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can post some stuff. :)

But hey!! I won't leave you without eye candy. Here are Entertainment Weekly's recent LOST covers, in honor of the season finale that made me drop a brick this past week:









Sorry, I know you guys don't come here for magazine scans.. heh :) The next post will be art, I promise! (But do you SEE how hot Kate and Claire are?!?? Yeeesh!!!)

That reminds me, did ya see the cool little animated LOST gif I made for my site? :P

3 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "Kate" Sandwich..on a Sushi Roll..plz..
I think I had dream like this the other..I was Obi Wan Kenobi..but nekked..I was trying out the darkside of the force..Hmmm..

 
At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I loved Long Way Round. It was funny but I was a little dissapointed by the ending, it felt like some thing was missing.

I take it that you like Lost then Grant? Did you hear about the action figures coming out soon?
http://www.spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=12864
Courtney

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

**Did you hear about the action figures coming out soon?**

Oh yeah -- I saw the article on spawn.com -- The Charlie figure looks amazing! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home