Friday, May 05, 2006

Update & Gimli Auction

Sorry for the lack of updates this week. As most of you know, I was really sick.. in bed.. coughing up a lung.. all that good stuff. But I'm on the mend, and I'm back at the drawing table. I'll be back with artstuffs soon, and maybe some awesome news. :)

Oh, and I wanted to pimp out a friend's current ebay auction, simply because it's the coolest auction on the planet. 36 Official LOTR Gimli Sketch Cards, all by different artists (and, yep, he's got one of mine in there, and my Gimlis are ridiculously rare). That set is gonna make some fan reeaal happy.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is alot of Gimlis! Your Gimli is cute, I was able to spot it right away out of all the others.
Courtney

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Wow. Gimli is cool on his own, but now its x36!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home