Thursday, June 22, 2006

Art Book debut @ SDCC

Announcement: As a companion volume to my GrantGoBoom Sketchbook, I have a brand-spankin' new Art Book! The new Art Book is comic-sized, 28 pages, and features over 30 full-color pieces of art by me, hand-picked with running artist commentary. It has some of my Battlestar stuff, Star Wars stuff, Lord of the Rings, and everything in between.

It'll be making its debut at the San Diego Comic-Con next month, where I'll have copies for sale at my table in Artists' Alley. After that, it'll be available online and at further shows, such as Wizard World Chicago. I should have some copies of my Sketchbook with me too, so you can plan on the Sketchbooks being $10 and the new Art Book being $15. Both have space on the first page so I can doodle something for ya. :)

4 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Oh, I'm getting that as soon as I can. Awesome.

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous michael said...

Perhaps I'm an idiot, but who is the character on the cover?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

checkmark: thanks :)

michael: you're not an idiot, she's just a character i made up. no one in particular.

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous michael said...

Hmmmm, cool.

Now draw her without all that baggy space gear. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home