Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Back from SDCC

The show was amazing. Still unwinding and unpacking and catching up on email, etc.


(Dude, it's Iain McCaig!! heh)

I updated my convention blog. I'll have more photos comin', so there'll be at least one or two more posts over there. Keep watchin'.

Just to let everyone know, the next three weeks of my life will be consumed by Avengers cards, Wizard World Chicago, and The Lord of the Rings: Masterpieces. So if you're waiting on a commission or sketch card, please be patient -- I promise I'll get it to you as soon as I can. Huge looming deadlines must be dealt with. :)

5 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Those were some awesome photos man. Looks like it was awesome. Guess I'll see ya at WizardWorld. Prolly will seem small to you after that one though.

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Anais said...

you are the best grant gould! I'm fan !

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

Grant!
It was nice meeting you, and talking to you for a few minutes at Comic Con. What an insane convention! I was hoping to make it back to your table and pick up a sketch book, but didn't make it. I will wait for your crazy schedule to calm down a bit, then I will talk to you about a commission sketch for my son. Keep rockin' man- it was cool to see your artwork in person.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

thanks, guys :)
and, patrick, it was good meeting you, too!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger BrianChing said...

Hey Grant,

Hope you had a good Con. It seems to keep getting more hectic every year, huh? I was only there for half a day but it was CROWDED!

Nice pic of you and IAIN MCCAIG-- one of the gods of the art world.

Take care,

Brian Ching

 

Post a Comment

<< Home