Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Decision!

Thanks to everyone who gave their opinion on which prints I should go with. I was hoping everyone would lean in one direction, but no, the results (including both the actual blog plus the comments in the LJ feed) were pretty much all over the place.. heh :) So I'm just gonna go with a villains-themed LOTR print for San Diego Comic-Con, and then for Dragon-Con this fall I'll create a Willow print.



Sorry, Conan fans.. Try not to crush me and see me driven before you.

As for Battlestar, well, I'll do some new Battlestar art soon enough. I think I just have the swords & sorcery bug in me right now.
Okay, I gotta sleep now!! Been drawing for the past 11 hours. Yeeeesshhh

4 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Cool, look forward to seeing whatever awesome newness u make.

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love LOTR villians, they are so evil! I haven't seen Willow, is it that movie with Warwick Davis in it? I heard it was alot like LOTR, he was supposed to be something like a hobbit.

Courtney

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous michael said...

Willow art would be fantastic!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

**I haven't seen Willow, is it that movie with Warwick Davis in it? I heard it was alot like LOTR, he was supposed to be something like a hobbit.**

Yep, it has Warwick Davis and Val Kilmer - It is a lot like LOTR, but it's worth watching. Definitely one of my favorite movies from my childhood. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home