Tuesday, July 11, 2006

LOTR Villains Print

Here's a first look at my exclusive and eeevil Lord of the Rings "Villains" print -- It's 11"x14" and will be available at Comic-Con! I'll have either 30 or 50 copies with me (depending on what I can afford to print), so if you're goin', be sure to grab one before they're gone! :)



Speaking of Comic-Con, don't forget - I'll be sharing an Artists Alley table with Otis Frampton & Paul Gutierrez, and our table # is BB-03. I'll be around the entire show, but I'll be spending the most time at the table on Thursday and Saturday. So hopefully I'll see some o' you there. Remember, you can email me ahead of time to draw somethin' for ya so you can just pick it up. I have no idea how quickly my commission list will fill up.

7 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bravo! i'm speechless.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Wow, that's awesome man. Thw Ring Wraith with his sword up in middle like that is a good touch.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP, OMG, THAT IS SO CRAZY MAN, LIKE AN EXPLOSION OF EVILNESS! You should really draw detailed things like this more often, it is so much fun to look at, I have never saved a picture into my file so quickly before.
I like the mumak, Saruman (almost typed Dooku there,lol) & the ringwraith!
Courtney

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

Nice piece Grant. Hope to see one in person at the comic con! Looking forward to stopping by and saying hello!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Thanks, guys! Hopefully the print will be a success in San Diego next week :) We shall see!

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grant,

I hope you have some for Wizard Chicago.....LOL See you soon.

Jewel

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Paul :P said...

How BOSS is the little Goblin.. that picture rules!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home