Wednesday, July 26, 2006

LOTR:V Print Available

Hey there, loyal blog readers. :)
I have a few Lord of the Rings: Villains prints left over from Comic-Con. If you're interested in getting one, send me a Paypal payment of $25 (20 for the print, 5 for shipping). You can send it to grantgould@hotmail.com, and be sure your mailing address is on there.

This is a super-limited-time offer! They'll only be available to order until Wednesday, August 2nd (that gives you one week) or until they're gone, whichever comes first. So order this Gouldlicious 11"x14" print and wow your friends with the villainy of Middle-earth! And all prints will be shipped with a cool "Lord of the Rings: Masterpieces" promo card.

Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who makes those Gandalf & Saruman Tartakovsky looking marquettes? The ones you put photos of in your blog. I have been looking every where.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Man, that RingWratih in the middle is still awesome.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

**Who makes those Gandalf & Saruman Tartakovsky looking marquettes?**

Ya know, I can't remember for sure... I think it was Sideshow Collectibles or Gentle Giant... :I

They're not out yet though. I think the actual maquettes will start being available to buy much later this year.. If I find out any more info, I'll try to remember to post it here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home