Thursday, July 06, 2006

Print Decision 2006

I've been wanting to create an exclusive print to sell at the cons this year, but of course time's flying by and San Diego's right around the corner, and I can't seem to pick a favorite topic -- I've been bouncing between four different ones. So, please, loyal blog readers, comment to this and let me know what your #1 pick would be, and if you want, what your #2 pick would be. I wanna know what you, The People, want. (In case you're wondering why there's no Star Wars on the list, it's because I'm saving that for next year's Star Wars Celebration IV.)



1) Lord of the Rings:
Either something focused on Aragorn, or a villains collage of some kind. With the new Topps "LOTR: Masterpieces" set on the horizon, LOTR is still gonna be a'buzzin'.

2) Willow:
One of my favorite movies of all time, and Madmartigan's one of the coolest adventure characters of all time, and when's the last time you saw some awesome Willow fan art? Plus Warwick Davis will be at Dragon-Con and I can wow him with my Willow nerdity.

3) Conan the Barbarian:
I've always loved Conan, and this year marks 100 years of celebrating his creator Robert E. Howard, so part of me thinks this one would be appropriate...

4) Battlestar Galactica:
This is probably lowest on my list.. I love the show and I love drawing the characters, obviously, but I feel like I've done a lot of Battlestar this year. Maybe I should hold off 'til season 3 and do a season 3 pic next year. ?

Anyway, let me know which of these you would vote for as far as an exclusive print goes. I think right now I'm leaning the heaviest towards "Willow," but we'll see how I feel after you guys respond. VOTE!!

10 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

I'm kinda torn between LOTR and Willow. I think a villain collage would be really cool, but Willow art would be cool because it's never done very often. I guess I think Willow would be coolest cuz it's something new.

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd Frak a Toaster with a Cylon Bad Girls Collage..With the Cylon Trooper in the back..
REd Sonja.. With a sword covering..mmm
LOTR.. Hobbits in Armor..
Interesting nothing Star Wars?
See you at the cons..
CE

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As BSG is my favourite show, I'd love to see something from that.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Laura McD said...

LOTR...villians.

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Willem said...

I don't think I've ever seen any Willow fan-art; I think that would be a cool idea.

So I'd say either 'Willow' or somethat as equally epic, 'Denise Richards & Kelly Clarkson as hot ninja's'... ;P

 
At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Grant i'm Felipre froma Madrid
I thinks Conan would be a right choice, but not Schwartzenegger, think of your own one, more like frazetta's style in Viking 0utfit.

See you
Felipe

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Otis Frampton said...

It's GOT to be Willow!!!

-Otis

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're all good choices Grant. I'll go with LOTR!!!! See you in Chicago.

Jewel

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Grant-

I have to vote for Willow! It's extremely cool AND unique!

~Rosemary

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous kira said...

Willow all the way! but as a second choice: LOTR ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home