Monday, August 28, 2006

2 Quick Updates

1) You can see more sneak peeks of my new LOTR cards over here: http://lotrsketchcards.com/masterpieces/gould.html

Here's a look at two of 'em:


2) Dragon-Con is this weekend, and I'll have an artist table there, and I'll be on a few panels, too.. To be honest with you, it's all been kind of weird and disorganized, and apparently I'm listed as being part of things no one even told me about... So I'm gonna try to be at whatever they have me listed for, but I get the feeling I'm gonna get lost in the chaos at some point. I have NO CLUE as to what's going on at the show, or where I'm supposed to be. I'm just gonna show up with some prints and my laptop, and whatever happens happens. Hopefully everyone will be drunk anyway and I won't have anything to worry about. heh

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Hope that one is fun for ya, sounds a little irritating with the planning confusion but sounds cool anyways.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home