Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Doctor is in.

I was feeling Who-y, so I created one last print for Dragon-Con (which is this weekend, in case you didn't know -- I'll have an Artist Table, come visit me and tell me I'm pretty). I tried drawing him all serious, and it looked lame, so I decided to go cartoony instead, and now I'm happier. :)



For those of you who can't make it to the show, you can order it online too. It's printed on 8.5"x11" 10pt. glossy cover stock. The actual artwork is sized at 8"x10", so you can trim it down to fit in a smaller frame if you want.

This is only available via Paypal (send to "grantgould@hotmail.com"). The cost is $10 per print, plus a total of $5 per order for shipping ($10 for non-U.S. orders). Remember to include your mailing address.

I'll sign 'em for ya, and ship 'em next week after the show, so you won't have too long to wait after you send payment. I'd imagine no more than a few days. If I sell out at Dragon-Con, I'll have to get more printed.

Unrelated note:
Those of you still waiting on commissions - You aren't forgotten. Next week I'll be hittin' my commission list again. Thanks, as always, for being patient. I know this summer's been crazy crazy. :)

Talk to you guys soon!

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Looks like a cool picture. The color scheme for the background is a nice change of pace, and the characters (sorry, I don't know much about'em.) are looking really awesome.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Thanks, man :)
Yeah, I wanted to do something brighter and more colorful than I normally do. I figured it fit the semi-campy, crazy Dr. Who atmosphere.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Oh boy this is so cool !!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home