Saturday, August 19, 2006

Original Gould/Norton Cards

Hey, if anyone's got big-buck collector money and is interested in owning some of my original Revenge of the Sith sketch cards, I'm selling 'em on ebay! It's a set of six. If the set doesn't sell, I may try selling them individually.. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Also, if there are any Dan Norton fans out there, I'm selling some of his awesome LOTR cards, too. Check 'em out:
Norton Frodo, Aragorn, and Arwen
Norton Orcs

..
On a different note, I'm finally done with my LOTR Masterpiece cards. I'm currently (desperately) trying to finish my Avengers cards. The summer continues to be crazybusy. Those of you waiting for email replies, thank you for being patient. I promise I'll get to you very soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home