Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dragon-Con Stuffs

I'm back from Dragon-Con (and recovering from the Nerd Flu) :)
Thought I'd show ya some of the doodles and commissions I did at the show.

A Leia Boushh piece I did for SW art collector John Higashi:


Quick sketch of a BSG Viper:


Poison Ivy:


Commander Cody:


Elf chick doodle:


Dragon doodle:


And here's a quick commission I drew for the one and only Elvis Trooper himself:


I also posted a few photos over at flickr, if ya wanna check 'em out. Now I gotta finish unpacking and try and get back into the swing o' things. Lots toooo dooooo.

4 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your stuff just gets better and better. it has been impressive (most impressive) to watch. i eagerly await my next gould con sketch (next year i imagine). thanks for sharing.

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Leia..
I need a print of her.. and Ivy..
Happy Hunting,
CE

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Pics.. Dude..
All the BSG Rockstars???
Very cool..
I like Park's poses?
Who's the man now Dawg? (best Sean Connery voice)..
I wish I could have been there..
CE

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Looks like it was a cool con. That hotel looked rediculously huge. You did some aweome drawings too, I really like all of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home