Saturday, September 23, 2006

LOST Print



For a limited time, I'm offering this LOST collage as a print. It's on high-quality 8.5"x11" 10pt. glossy cover stock, signed and mailed in a sturdy protective envelope. You can order via Paypal (send to "grantgould@hotmail.com"). The cost is only $10 per print, plus $5 for shipping ($10 for non-U.S. orders). Remember to include your mailing address so I can get 'em sent out to ya ASAP. :)

And don't forget, I'll be at the Minnesota FallCon convention on October 7th & 8th. If you live in the area, make sure to grab all your friends and swing on by! It'll be a great show!

4 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous James said...

These are cool. I may have to get some soon.

Only 6 more days until a new Lost episode !!!

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Grant...Got any of these left??? Let me know. I need prizes for LOST radio......

http://www.lost-radio.com/aug/home.html

Jewel

hippiejewel@yahoo.com

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Grant. I received it on Wednesday........How about that LOST episode???? LOL *HUGS* Hope you're doing well.....

Jewel

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Marc Vibbert said...

Hey Grant can I still get one of these, please say yes, thanks, your friend, marc vibbert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home