Monday, October 30, 2006

Art/Card Trade Offer



Limited Time Arwen Print
Trade Offer


As you know, Topps' Lord of the Rings: Masterpieces are now in stores, and flooding eBay. :) I created 1,100 cards for the set, so it isn't too hard to get your hands on one of mine. I was thinking (a) it'd be cool to offer collectors some alternative option, in case they ended up getting two of mine that were duplicates, and (b) I'd love to have some of my own cards so I can give them to friends, relatives, bring them to shows, etc. Which all leads me to this limited time trade offer!

If you give me one of my sketch cards from LOTR: Masterpieces, I'll send you an 8.5"x11" full-color glossy print of the above Arwen drawing, signed by me.

Please send the card(s) to:
Grant Gould
1769 Lexington Ave. N. #156
Roseville, MN 55113


Keep in mind, the card has to be one of my sketch cards -- if you send me one by another artist, I'll just consider it a gift and you won't get a print. :P Also, please be kind and protect the card with either a hard plastic sleeve or cardboard. And make sure you include your mailing address so I can send you a print.

I'll ship anywhere - no need to include shipping costs. Just send me one of my cards and include your address. If you wanna send more than one, that's cool too -- 1 print per card. Trade offer ends December 1st, 2006.

Thanks, guys!
Oh, and just to cover my butt, I should mention that the Arwen drawing is a personal piece of fan artwork and not affiliated with Topps whatsoever. This trade offer is just something I'm doing on my own because it seemed like a fun idea. :)

2 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger Anais said...

I am sorry, I would have wanted to participate but I have no prints of you: (

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Keep in mind you can always find some of my sketch cards over on eBay:

Just do an eBay search for "lotr gould" -- some of the more common ones are goin' pretty cheap right now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home