Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Batgirl Meme 2006



Many of you probably remember last year there was this huge Batgirl fan art thread going -- tons and tons of artists drew their own versions of the character, it got all this exposure, yadda yadda. Well, the "Batgirl Meme" has returned! And I couldn't help myself, I had to participate. So this is my new version of Batgirl, and I'll give you a link to the new thread (which - mark my words - is going to get very very very long in the coming days). All you artist types may wanna add your own version to the collective - it's gonna be getting a lot of exposure. ;)

Batgirl Meme 2006 Thread

3 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of all of them I think I like yours and Dryponders the best. None of them were much competition for you though. Is your Batgirl supposed to be Babs, Cassy or no one in particular?

Courtney

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Thanks, Courtney!

She's just my own creation, no one in particular :)

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Dang, this is awesome. Yours really does stand out from most of them. I really like this one, it turned out well. Cool colors for her costume too, good and new.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home