Monday, October 09, 2006

Mando Madness

The MN FallCon show was great -- Thanks to everyone who stopped out to say hi, thanks to everyone who bought a print or sketch -- you made this my most successful FallCon yet! And to all the artists I had the pleasure of hanging out with at the show and afterwards: It was awesome seeing you again :)

Here's the one and only color commission I did this year for FallCon (as a general rule from now on, I'll only be doing black-n-white stuff at cons -- carting around my massive color marker collection has proved to be a giant pain in the butt - it's much easier to do the color stuff at home). It's a Mandolorian piece featuring Jango's dad - Jaster Fett, and his arch-foe in the background there. I hope I got that right... heh

Anyway, I'll be back soon with a lot more photos of the various b&w sketches I did at the show.



Those of you waiting for me to reply to emails - I'll get to ya very soon. I'm still catching up from the weekend. I'll be posting info about ordering prints soon, too.

Thanks, everyone! I'll be back with more goodies probably tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey grant! glad to hear the weekend was a success. sorry however to hear that your color convention sketches may be a thing of the past. i realize it must be a load to carry around all that stuff and no doubt your work will stand on its own without color but your talent to add color is very impressive and adds so much. regardless don't get me wrong-color, no color i am stopping by your booth.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger RKelly said...

Hey, You're the guy I did that sketch for you this weekend! You should post it here so i can yank it off and have an official scan of it. Take care. You got some groovy art.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

much respect..very nice,,
ce

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

thanks, guys!

and color stuff will always be available if you want to commission me via email. i think for cons it's just better if i leave the markers at home. they take up a lot of space and time. :) but we'll see, i may change my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home