Thursday, October 05, 2006

Quick Update

Hey, everyone -- This week's been kind of a lazy, sleepy week for me. I think I'm sort of recovering from my LOTR Masterpiece marathon, plus getting ready for this weekend's FallCon show. To those of you waiting on commissions, thank you so much for your patience -- I'll be hitting my "to do" list hard core next week, I promise. I think I just needed a few days of sleep to get myself back into a creative state of mind. Not to mention, I think my hand was about to fall off. :)

Don't forget - I have an original full-color drawing of Starbuck on eBay right now (with her kick ass season three tattoo!) -- Click here to check it out. :) The auction ends soon, so place a bid!



And of course, speaking of Battlestar, season three starts tomorrow!! Sci Fi channel. Be there or be square. I'm beyond excited to watch it.. It is, in my opinion, the single best show on television. If you don't believe me, tune in tomorrow night and you'll see what I mean.

Okay, talk to you guys soon. I'll be back soon with new sketches and art stuffs for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home