Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Avengers peekage

The Marvel Heroes: Complete Avengers card set comes out soon (I believe it ships around the last week of November). I drew 250 full-color cards for it -- Thought I'd post a few samples for ya:



I'm a little disappointed I didn't have more time to work on them.. Some of the other artists on the set really brought their A-game and created some mind-blowing cards, and I feel like I had too many things going on and was forced to blow through 'em at light speed.

In any case, if there's another Marvel set next year and they ask me back, I'll be doing everything I can to set aside a large chunk of time to devote to them. Now I know first-hand just how long it takes to draw and color 250 cards. :)

Live and learn, as always..
Talk to ya soon, people!

4 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Anais said...

characters :

1 : ?
2 : ?
3 : ?
4 : ?
5 : Iron Man
6 : Hulk
7 : ?
8 : ?
9 : Doom (Fatalis in French)
10 : Iron Lad ?
11 : ?
12 : ?

I'm a Marvels fan but I don't know this characters ! :(

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

1 : Black Widow
2 : Moon Knight
3 : Red Skull
4 : Hawkeye
5 : Iron Man
6 : Hulk
7 : Namor
8 : Ultron
9 : Dr. Doom
10 : Iron Man (older version)
11 : Enchantress
12 : War Machine

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Anais said...

thanks Grant ! :)

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Dude, Ultron is like the coolest Marvel badguy ever. Awesome new cards, glad to seem more like always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home