Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Update

Hey, everyone -- though I'd write up a quick update, let you know what's going on in my life. Things are busy. Juggling commissions, sketch cards, freelance gigs, the usual madness. I've also (foolishly) taken on the challenge of NaNoWriMo this month, which pretty much means I'm spending all of my time either drawing, sleeping, or writing. I officially have no social life now.. heh :) But it's something I've been wanting to do, and I'm really determined to finish it, and if I can pull it off I'll have a zombie book that I can shake in people's faces and say, "I wrote a damn zombie book!! Haah!!"

Anyway, I'm chipping away at the commission list - generally I've been trying to finish one every other day or so. If you're waiting on a commission or sketch card from me, or are worried I forgot about a deadline, send me an email at grantgould@hotmail.com and tell me which job you're wondering about. I'll be able to give you a pretty close time estimate as to when I'll be shipping it out for ya.

And I guess that's it. As always, contact me with questions, concerns, etc. And thanks again to everyone who's been great and supportive and bought stuff from me! :) I'll be back soon with some new art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home