Thursday, December 21, 2006

Howard. Josh Howard.

This is a Josh Howard pimp post. If you're a comic fan, you know him from the comic series "Dead @ 17" or "Black Harvest" (not to mention the upcoming Sasquatch, which I have the honor of contributing to). :)

I've always been a huge fan of his art (especially his rockin' sexy cartoon women), and he just blew me the hell away today.. I glanced over at his art blog and saw this mind-blowingly awesome rendition of Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica:



It's pretty rare that I see a drawing and yell "holy crap!!" and make it my desktop picture.
Josh is definitely a great artist, and if you don't have his site bookmarked.. well.. now's the time, buddy!!

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is Frakkin Gorgeous.. Put me down for 1..
CE

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger NamtaBINC said...

I remember this picture. Does anyone still have a copy of it?

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger NamtaBINC said...

I remember this picture. Does anyone still have a copy of it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home