Thursday, December 14, 2006

Random Update

Sorry for the lack of artgoodies around here. I've been really busy lately working on a big holiday project for the creative team behind the show LOST. It's a big group picture -- I'm very honored to be working on it. Hopefully they'll let me post it here to show you guys once the holidays are over.

I also recently found out I get to be part of Josh Howard's latest adventure: SASQUATCH!! He's letting me write and draw my own mini-story for it, pretty much giving me free reign to do whatever I want, so that'll be tons of fun. :) I'll be working on that sometime in January.



I originally thought this winter was gonna be a slow time for me, but things are shaping up to be pretty dang busy. Aside from the LOST thing and Sasquatch, I still have to create my "Celebration 4" Star Wars print, my LOTR "Heroes" print, catch up on commissions again, and whatever else rolls my way.

I've also been hired on to draw covers for a trilogy of "Harry Potter"-ish kids books that are coming out next fall. More info on that as I get it. Should be fun! :)

Anyway, that's what I've been up to -- Lots to come! I'm still always open for commissions and sketch cards (head to my site for info), but please keep in mind that the turn-around time is at about three months. I've got a lot goin' on right now. Thanks, everyone!!

4 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frak Yeah!
Its about time someone recognized the talent..Congrats!
When are the sweet booklets of babes shipping?
You 're like Jesus in the Tuxedo Tee.. You 're all business but still says you like to party!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

heh, thanks :)

**When are the sweet booklets of babes shipping?**

sometime in january -- not sure of the exact day yet.

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you say LOST??? Spill it Grant.......LOL

Jewel

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Otis Frampton said...

Welcome to Team Bigfoot!

-Otis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home