Sunday, December 17, 2006

X-men's Angel

For those of you that might be new to my art blog, I wanted to mention that I'm one of a handful of artists over at the Daily Scribble and I post something new there every week.

I just added an Angel drawing, so go check it out. :)

In other news, I'm ridiculously busy this weekend (that's what they don't tell you about working from home.. you work around the freakin' clock!) -- Right now I'm in the middle of digitally coloring a big project in Photoshop. It's a lot of fun, but man the hours just fly by. The terms "social life" and "freetime" are now foreign to me. Hah :P

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

That Angel drawing is looking awresome man.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Thanks, dude :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home