Saturday, January 27, 2007

2 Quick Things

First of all, I wanted to thank Terry & Peter Gould from the U.K. (no relation to me, as far as I know, heh) for emailing me this photo:



They're holding a few of the LOTR cards I created for the Topps Masterpieces set. They said they're big fans of my work, and I gotta tell ya, hearing and seeing stuff like this is extremely flattering and totally makes my day. Terry & Peter, you guys are awesome - thank you so much! :)

Second thing I wanted to share is that I was interviewed for Tosche Station, a Dutch Star Wars fansite. Most of you won't be able to read it, because everything was translated for the site (and I forgot to save the Q&A). Either way, huge thanks to them for showing interest in my work and asking for an interview! Be sure to check out the site - you can find my interview by clicking on "Grant Gould - Interview sectie" on the main page and then the link that says "hier."

1 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Travelijn said...

http://www.galactica.tv/galactica-2003-interviews/grant-gould-galactica.tv-interview.html


Is this what you're looking for? These ar ethe english questions. Well, I believe so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home