Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Red Riding Hood

I really loved this commission. He gave me free reign to do pretty much anything I wanted, just so long as it featured a "bad ass Little Red Riding Hood," and he wanted it colored in Photoshop. (Mike, I hope you feel it was money well spent. I had a friggin' blast on it.) :)



Reminder to blog land:
If you're interested in commissioning me, you can find info at grantgould.com/commissions.html. With convention season fast approaching, now's a good time to get your name on the list.

10 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous michael said...

Damn! I don't remember the story going quite like that.

Awesome.

(And, no, I'm not the Mike the comission is for)

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Anais said...

poor Big Bad Wolf !

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Woah, intense. It looks really awesome though, great colors.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Thanks, guys :)

And don't worry, Anais.. That big bad wolf had it comin' to him. He did eat grandma after all..

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Michael said...

Just another reason I'm bummed there is no Booty Book.

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is freaking hardcore! I love her little costume. I always find that violent pictures are the most fun to draw.
Courtney

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

This is fabulous! Puts me in the mind of the Chinese version of Little Red Riding Hood (Gold Flower and the Bear), in which the little girl kills the bear with a spear and kicks the corpse. It's kind of awesome.

I love the colors and the atmosphere, and I love that you get just enough clues in the mess of viscera to tell that it's a wolf. Bravo!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Thanks, everyone! I'm glad ya like this one :D

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Superb work man !!

 
At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sickage is awesome pic!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home