Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Baltar Book Cover



I took a little break from work tonight to have some Battlestar Galactica fanboy fun.. I recreated the cover of Baltar's book from "Dirty Hands." I grabbed a few screencaps from the episode, Googled for James Callis' photo (then attacked it with Photoshop filters), found a font that looked right.. basically did everything I could to make it look as much like the actual prop as possible.

So there ya go.. I hope you other BSG fans out there dig it. :) Here's an 8.5x11 print-ready version for those of you that wanna hang it on your fridge or wall or somethin'..

Alrightee, back to work. heh

8 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By far my favorite BSG character..

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CE

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE.

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! That's going right up on my fridge.

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Nic C said...

Cool. What filters did you use, as I like the effects.

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Thïrd World Man said...

Fucking awesome.
I'd buy you a pint if ya were near.

Ta!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Michael de`Oz said...

Thanks. It would be nice now to read this book

 

Post a Comment

<< Home