Saturday, February 10, 2007

Original Art BONANZA

Original Artwork on eBay --
Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Dr. Who, Buffy, Battlestar Galactica & More!


These are some of my favorite original pieces that I've done -- and now I'm biting the bullet and putting 'em up for sale! Those of you that are familiar with my work will probably recognize most of the pieces (among them are some of my most popular pics). Some are 8.5x11, some are 11x17, be sure to check out the descriptions. All of them are offered as Buy-It-Nows w/ Best Offer option. Please head on over and check each one out - there's somethin' for everyone! Thanks for your support, everyone!! :)

Here's the link to my auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgrantgould

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous michael said...

I'm tempted at taking a stab at the throwback to A New Hope with Anakin and Padme, but I think Mara Jade will have to do for now.

I still have it as my desktop wallpaper though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home