Saturday, February 17, 2007

Solo/Fett Promo ACTION!

Those of you who've ordered stuff from me have gotten one of my promo cards (the 4x6 thing with Iron Man & Captain America on one side, Eowyn & the Witch-King on the other). Well, I'm almost out of those, so it was time to design a new promo card. And since Celebration IV is right around the corner, I thought I'd make it Star Wars themed. Me am smarrt!

Here's a look at the back of my new card (or front, however you want to look at it):



I'm also selling the original drawings of Han and Boba over at my eBay store, so go check 'em out! :)

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heads or Tails.. It is a winner!
CE

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesomesauce, what more is there to say?
Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home