Sunday, February 11, 2007

Update (and Boba)

Hey, everyone -- Figured I'd give you a quick update on what I've been up to.

As always, time's flying by. I can't believe February's already half over. I still haven't been able to finish up my zombie novel (I can't ever seem to find the time to work on it)... But hey, being busy isn't a bad thing. Unfortunately, for as busy as I am, things aren't looking up in the financial department, so please check out my eBay auctions, and if ya see somethin' ya like, grab it up! I would be most loving and appreciative. :)

Anyway, so right now I'm working on a big batch of illustrations for a new "Mutants & Masterminds" RPG sourcebook called Hero High, to be published by Green Ronin later this year. I've also started working on my limited edition art print for Star Wars Celebration 4, which is tons of fun and hugely intimidating. I want to make it one of the coolest things I've ever drawn, for sure - and it has to go through an approval process with Lucasfilm. Once the prelim is approved, I'm hoping to take a solid week or so to work on it. Like I said, I really want it to be fun and something I'm proud of.

Aside from those two projects, I've been chipping away at the ol' commission list, as always. My goal is to be 100% caught up on commissions by April/May, so I'll do my best.

And since I hate to post here without showing any new art, here's a new art magnet I drew, featuring Boba. (It's on its way to you right now, Mike - I hope ya like it!) :)



Oh, and I've got a few new things over at the Daily Scribble too.

Okay, folks - that's it for this update! Talk to ya later --

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous michael said...

Nice! Yes, I have a spot in my office just for him.

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Cool.. I can't wait to see the C4 Art:)
CE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home