Friday, February 23, 2007

Waiting to ship

Some of you are waiting to get a package from me (eBay wins & prints) -- I just wanted to let ya know the reason I haven't shipped 'em yet is because I'm supposed to be getting my new promo cards any day now and I wanted to include one of 'em in your packages. Normally I try to mail stuff off right away, so I feel guilty having these sittin' on my desk.. heh :)

Anyway, if you're waiting on a package and don't care about the new promo cards, just send an email my way and tell me to go ahead and ship now. Otherwise I'll just keep waiting for the cards to arrive -- it shouldn't be much longer.

Thanks, as always, for your patience, everyone! Busy busy busy :)

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries Grant. Plus I'm sure you've gotten snow.....LOL

Jewel

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

It's blizzarding right now, in fact. heh :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home