Wednesday, March 28, 2007

C4 Program, SW Stamps

I'm slapping you with yet another non-art post. (Sorry, almost everything I'm working on right now is stuff I can't show yet.) But here's some more Star Wars coolness recently announced and shown on StarWars.com :)

First up is the official Celebration 4 program book artwork, created by my pal Randy 'Lover Not A Fighter' Martinez. It'll be sold as a poster, too.

Second is our first look at the Star Wars postage stamp collection! I guess they'll be available May 26.



I'm tellin' ya... Celebration 4 is gonna be a madhouse of amazing stuff... Just make sure you buy one of my posters, people! I'll be sellin' 'em cheap! hehe :)

Oh, that reminds me, I've had a couple people ask me about my Star Wars print/poster. It's done, Lucasfilm approved it, it's all set to go. I can tell you that it's 18"x24" in size and it's A New Hope themed. What I can't do is show it to you yet. StarWars.com wants to preview all of the artists' prints first, and then after that I can post it here. So until then, hold on to your blasters.

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Sounds like your poster is gonna be awesome. Gonna be something to look forward to.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

Thanks :) I hope everyone will like it. It was a weird experience making something that large.. the coloring stage was a lot different for me, because I'm used to working on smaller stuff.. But yeah, I'll be looking forward to showing it to people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home