Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Order Freeze



Just wanted to let everyone know -- I'm no longer taking orders for commissions, sketch cards, or magnet art cards.

This isn't a permanent thing -- it's just something I have to do right now so that I can catch up on already-existing commissions and orders. Plus I'm up to my neck in projects right now, including a couple sketch card sets, comics, and more (some of which I haven't been able to announce yet). My "to do" list is at max capacity, so I wanna clear my plate before taking on anything new. Keep your eye on my main site -- I'll announce when I'm taking orders for stuff again. It'll probably be around June or July.

In the meantime, keep my eBay store bookmarked -- http://stores.ebay.com/grantgould -- I'll be putting new goodies up there every week or so.

Thanks, everyone! :)

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm happy i was able to sneak mine in before the hold. also happy to hear you are busy, i forward to some posts of your labor.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Man, I waited too long. I'll definetly hafta get one in the summer though.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Fabrizio said...

Ok, man. I understand the term "busy". I'm working on my thesis and on my final exams...
URGH!

Ciao

Fab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home