Saturday, March 24, 2007

R2-D2 Mailbox!

I'm sure most of you have seen the Artoo mailboxes by now, right? :)

My girlfriend and I hunted down the Minneapolis one today and took a couple photos. Figured I'd post a shot of me and Artoo here in the ol' blog.





And, hey, while I'm on the topic of Star Wars..
Check it out, StarWars.com unveiled the official Celebration IV poster by artist John Alvin:



Pretty snazzy.
It's both mellow and epic..

There are certainly going to be oodles of awesome posters and prints for sale at Celebration IV... All you fans that are going: you're gonna wanna bring your credit cards! hehe :)

2 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those mailboxes 0wN every other mailbox that ever existed.
And that poster is absolutley gorgeous.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Fabrizio said...

WOAH! A very fast mail!!! :-D

Fab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home