Tuesday, April 24, 2007

SW 30th First Look

Topps gave me the green light to show off a few of my 30th Anniversary sketch cards.. Normally artists like to show off their top coolest cards right away, but I thought I'd show some variety instead.. I'm trying to have as much fun as I can with these and fully embracing my super-cartoony side. So, yeah.. Hope you like this sneak peek. I would give you a link to more set info, but Topps.com still doesn't have anything up.. *shrug* I believe this set ships in June, and you'll be able to find it at hobby stores, comic shops, etc.

4 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Hah! These are awesome man! I really like the really cartoony ones, it really pops out. The dew-back is awesome.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff Grant. Thanks for sharing.......

Jewel

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great stuff!
CE

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous michael said...

Wow, I really like all of those. The Chewy one is great; however, I enjoy all of them.

Are you finished with the cards already? I vote for a card of the Rancor Keeper; that guy rules!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home