Friday, May 18, 2007

Aallmmosst ttherre........

Rancor art magnet:



I meant to post some more commission scans in the ol' blog here this week, but I've been so mondo busy trying to get ready for Celebration IV... This weekend I'll be busy drawing pre-order stuff, and I've got a wedding to go to, and I have to run errands and get some things printed at Kinko's, and do laundry, and and and and....

Man, I can't believe next week is CIV already. In approximately 4 days I will be in Los Angeles, ready to get my Force on.

As for commissions.. My goal was to get ALL of them done before CIV.. Well, I almost made it.. I got most of 'em done and mailed off. But there are still a couple left, and I will be working on those after I get back from CIV. I hate to leave people hangin', but at this point I'm outta time - I just have to ask folks to continue being awesomely patient. And, seriously, feel free to email me anytime and ask for the status on your commission... Except those of you waiting on "April Rules" stuff -- I'll be tackling those all in a group, probably around mid-June. After that, feel free to bug me about it. heh :)

Oh, one other thing before I get back to the grind:
I'm planning on posting photo galleries from the Celebration IV convention.. Right now the idea is to upload a new gallery each day of the show... but who knows, it'll all depend on how much time I get to wander around and snap photos, how often I'm near a computer, etc.. But here's the link to keep bookmarked -- right now I only have a CIV art gallery up, but there will be more comin' thoughout the show:
www.flickr.com/photos/gould/sets/

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Fabrizio said...

Brrrr... that's scary!

I'm gonna see the gallery

See Ya

Fab

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Michael said...

I hope you have a great time out at CIV!

It would have been awesome to meet you out there. Perhaps I'll meet up with you at another convention this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home