Thursday, May 31, 2007

Totally Rad

I'm home... I survived Los Angeles... Celebration IV was amazing. It was a week of nonstop drawing, socializing, and geeky goodness. The Star Wars soundtracks were played over and over on the loud speakers constantly thoughout the show, so now I can't stop humming Duel of the Fates, the Ewok March, etc... it won't stop.. o.O

I'm in sleepy catch-up mode right now.. definitely don't have the energy to post a convention report (you can go look at my photos).. But I did want to quickly mention this:

I got to meet the guys from THE TOTALLY RAD SHOW, which is one of my favorite video podcasts! Very cool guys. Anyway, they gave me a shout-out (about 20 minutes in) on their latest episode. Go check 'em out -- you can also download 'em on iTunes. TRS guys, you rock. :)



Mmmm.... must sleep again now... zzzz..

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Wow Grant, I am a normal lister to TRS and just watched....what a huge plug in the show for you. Very cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home