Saturday, June 09, 2007

AR: The Flash

I've been working on "April Rules" commission orders today. I actually have a lot more than I thought I did (I was thinking I had around 20 orders, and it's actually closer to 40), so I won't be able to finish them all this weekend -- I'll have to finish them up next weekend after I send off my DC cards.



I thought I'd scan some in as I go and share 'em with my loyal blogger watcher people (ie. you), so enjoy this first one of the Flash. :)

For those of you wondering when I'll be taking new commission orders again, right now I can't say for sure when that'll be, because I'm mondo busy and don't wanna promise anything prematurely. But it'll probably be late this month. Keep your eyes on this here blog and I'll make an announcement when that happens.

Alrightee, I'll be back in a few hours with more "AR" scannage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home