Sunday, June 17, 2007

Closed for Commissions

Thanks for the huge response regarding new commissions, everyone! Alas, my plate is now full again, and I don't wanna bite off more than I can chew, so commissions are closed once more.

Quick update on the "April Rules" commissions:
I finished over half this weekend, which is good, but not quite as many as I was hoping to finish (where does the time go??).. I wanted to be a warrior today and try to crank out a bunch, but to be honest with you, I'm experiencing some bigtime art overload and need to catch up on some sleep. So I'll be working on those remaining pieces over the next week or two.. I'll get everything out the door ASAP.

As always, thanks for your patience! One of my goals for the rest of the year is to take on fewer projects so I don't feel like I'm running around like a headless chicken. I've got a bad habit of underestimating the amount of time it takes me to work on stuff, then I feel bad making people wait for art.. bah.

Anyhoooo,
Happy Summer, everyone - and Happy Father's Day to you fathers!!
Talk to ya soon. :)

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... you're not posting again all summer? But your blog was a daily visit for me! Nooo!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Grant Gould said...

?
No, no.. I'll be posting a LOT. heh :) I'm just saying I'm not taking anymore commission orders right now.

Grant

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, it was the combo of saying you were taking on less projects and "Happy Summer" that made me think you were taking a break. my mistake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home