Sunday, June 24, 2007

DC Legacy - DONE



I finally finished my DC Legacy cards and will be mailing them off first thing tomorrow morning. 300 full-color cards = done done done :)

For those who might be interested, here's a breakdown of how many I did of each character:

Aquaman - 2
Atom - 1
Batgirl - 3
Batman - 15
Batwoman - 1
Black Adam - 1
Black Canary - 15
Blue Beetle - 15
Brainiac - 1
Catwoman - 5
Cyborg - 1
Darkseid - 1
Dr. Fate - 15
Dr. Midnite - 15
Flash - 15
Firestorm - 1
Green Arrow - 1
Green Lantern - 15
Hawkgirl - 1
Hawkman - 2
Hourman - 15
Joker - 15
Lex Luthor - 15
Martian Manhunter - 15
Mr. Freeze - 15
Nightwing - 15
Poison Ivy - 15
Raven - 15
Robin - 15
Spectre - 1
Starfire - 15
Supergirl - 3
Superman - 15
Two-Face - 1
Wonder Woman - 3

I also drew one Bizarro card, but he wasn't on the approved list of characters to draw (oops), so that one might not end up in packs.. There were a couple other characters I wanted to draw, but they weren't on the list -- Harley Quinn & Doomsday, for example. I'm not sure why they were left off.. but whatever. No mo' DC Legacy for me!

Now I get to deal with all the angry fan emails asking why I didn't draw any Zatannas or Shazams. ;P

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job!

Time for a smoke and a pancake!

CE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home