Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Random Update

I think I'm gonna have to start abandoning some of my online hang-outs.. I just don't have time to keep up anymore.. @.@ So many... bookmarks...

Click:


Anyway, for those of you who like to know what I'm working on -- I'm knee-deep in DC cards right now. And this weekend (unless something happens that forces me to change plans) will be my big APRIL RULES commission marathon, so that'll be fun -- I'm looking forward to doing those (sketch cards are eating my brain). Hopefully I'll get most or all of 'em done. And again, if you're waiting on something from me (that isn't part of the "April Rules" thing) please feel free to send me a reminder and ask when I might get to it. I feel like I'm juggling so many things, sometimes a quick reminder helps me out a lot. T'anks, everyone! Talk to ya soon :)

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger j.z.vandemark said...

Love the strip. Perfectly demonstrates what I try to describe to my wife. I HAVE to check my email for important reasons, but after logging on it is like a log rolling downhill. The internet is the worst thing ever for procrastinators. I think if you look it up in the dictionary the 3rd or 4th definition of procrastinator is "a freelance artist." ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home